This article provides information about creating and editing contacts in the Secure Email application.
There are two ways of adding contacts to Secure Email: using the menu or from the Inbox.
Creating a contact
- Tap to open the Secure Email navigation drawer and tap Contacts.
- Select the Account Contacts tab. When you visit this screen for the first time, your contact book is empty.
- Tap to add a new contact.
- Enter mandatory information (First name and Email address).
- Add any additional information, then tap to save.
Adding contacts from the inbox
- Open an email and tap on the sender’s name.
- Tap Save to contacts.
- On the next screen, change or add contact information.
- Tap to save.
- Open the main menu and select Contacts.
- In the Account Contacts tab, tap the contact you like to edit.
- Tap to edit contact’s details.
- When ready, tap .
You might want to see Navigation and basic email actionsto learn how to forward, reply and move emails.