This article will guide you through:
Navigating around Secure Email
Replying and forwarding emails
Moving and deleting emails
Navigation menu overview
The main navigation menu provides quick access to commonly used email folders, email options, and settings.
- Inbox contains new email messages
- Save unsent emails to Drafts
- Unread is a filtered view of all messages that have not been read
- All Folders provides access to email stored in all folders, including custom ones
- Access and create Inbox Rules to sort email as it arrives
- Encryption Key Management
- (App) Settings
From this screen, you can also
- access your profile by tapping
- add another account by tapping next to your account name, then Add account
- change your profile picture by tapping on it
The Inbox is the default view when opening Secure Email.
- To open the Secure Email navigation menu, tap .
- To search the contents of your Inbox, tap .
- To sort contents, tap .
- To select all messages, tap .
- To compose a new message, tap to compose a new message.
Basic email actions
Forward, Reply, and Reply to all
To access these options, open the email and tap
- Long-press on the email(s) you want to move.
- Tap and select Move.
- Long-press on the email(s) you want to delete.
- Tap and select Delete.
If you are new to Secure Email, see Folders and Inbox rules and learn how to sort emails as they arrive and organize them into folders.