This article provides information about the app’s navigation, in-chat options, and essential in-call features.
To access the main navigation menu, tap .
- To access the app settings, tap
- To access your profile, tap .
- to change your presence status, tap .
- To change your profile picture, tap on it.
On the Chat screen, tap to open a menu with all features you can apply to the current chat session.
- Add people to create a group chat
- Clear History
- Hide and Unhide Chat
- Mute Notifications
- Shared Media and Files
The list below features a description of each of the call management features that Secure Chat offers.
- Tap to turn off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you. Tap again to turn it back on.
- Tap to turn on the speakerphone. Tap again to turn it off.
- Tap to put the call on hold. Tap it again to retrieve the held call.
- Tap to forward the call.
If you are new to the application, see Features available on Secure Chat for the full feature list that Secure Chat offers.