This article provides information on how to create inbox folders and set inbox rules to manage your email correspondence efficiently.
The Secure Email app allows you to create folders to organize your emails. Go to Menu > All folders, to see the list of all predefined folders.
- To create a new folder, tap and name it.
- To check emails, delete the folder or clear its content, long press on the folder and select the desired option from the drop-down.
Secure Email allows you configure which folders will be shown in the navigation menu, as well as their order. Follow this link for more info.
As with most email clients, you can set inbox rules. For example, you can specify emails, containing certain words in the email subject and/or body to be automatically transferred to a certain folder, or to be deleted, or to be forwarded to a predefined contact.
Here’s how to do it:
- Enter a Rule name.
- Tap Add Condition, then tap to open a drop-down list with different conditions. Select the criteria the messages should meet in order the rule to be applied.
- Tap Add Action, then tap to open a drop-down list and what to do with the messages that meet the specific criteria. You can choose more than one action.
- Tap Add Exception, then tap to set the exception criteria. You can set more that one exception to a rule.
- When ready, tap in the top right corner.